The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swedish Disco Jam is Overrated Garbage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Swedish Disco Jam is Overrated Garbage Empty Swedish Disco Jam is Overrated Garbage Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:35 am

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

I have no idea why "original Tuneheads" point to this track as the highlight of Sounds of Travel. It's such a generic dance track, Greg could write crap like this in his sleep. This was clearly Greg's attempt to make a "hit" song and there's doubt in my mind that idiot at Stuger Records was behind it. Mark Stuger has been trying to get Greg to sell out ever since he signed them. He doesn't understand the brilliance of tracks like Westward to Nowhere. I remember hearing a bootleg of one of their shows from The "From Airheads to Tuneheads" tour where they played a roaring 16 minute version of Westward that blows away anything on their studio works. Swedish Disco Jam was the beginning of the end, prove me wrong.

Krunk Fact

Krunk Fact

Idk I love it

3Swedish Disco Jam is Overrated Garbage Empty Re: Swedish Disco Jam is Overrated Garbage Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:49 am

BLACK WALL

BLACK WALL

Krunk Fact wrote:Idk I love it

I agree

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum