The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not that I care..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not that I care.. Empty Not that I care.. Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:49 am

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

But it’s great to see even the people with toilet tastes at Rateyourmusic appreciates #2 Pencil for what it is. Currently at a 3.63 rating, putting it above Sounds and well above embarrassments such as Galore and TA. Well deserved that it’s the highest rated EP or LP that Greg has released so far.

2Not that I care.. Empty Re: Not that I care.. Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:49 pm

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

WhatIthought189 wrote:But it’s great to see even the people with toilet tastes at Rateyourmusic appreciates #2 Pencil for what it is. Currently at a 3.63 rating, putting it above Sounds and well above embarrassments such as Galore and TA. Well deserved that it’s the highest rated EP or LP that Greg has released so far.

Hmm. I seem to remember you doubting my praise of the ol' cassette tape. Change of heart?

3Not that I care.. Empty Re: Not that I care.. Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:27 am

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Bridges wrote:
WhatIthought189 wrote:But it’s great to see even the people with toilet tastes at Rateyourmusic appreciates #2 Pencil for what it is. Currently at a 3.63 rating, putting it above Sounds and well above embarrassments such as Galore and TA. Well deserved that it’s the highest rated EP or LP that Greg has released so far.

Hmm. I seem to remember you doubting my praise of the ol' cassette tape. Change of heart?

Maaaaaaaaybe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum