The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hate to say it..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hate to say it.. Empty Hate to say it.. Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:38 pm

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

but one of my close friends (and people I trust), says the word is that Pilsby mailed it in through the upcoming album.

So disappointing. There was promise there before he spurned one of the greatest pianists alive Greg\'s Solo for Mr. Grindie Drum Solo

If there's any positives, perhaps this will get Greg back to the piano? I heard he even played a lick or two on the new album.

2Hate to say it.. Empty Re: Hate to say it.. Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:35 pm

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

Hmm. I hate to be the one to disagree - but this is really contrary to everything I've heard about this album. Pilsby was even the ones who encouraged Greg to play the keys again.

Anywho. Sent you a PM.

3Hate to say it.. Empty Re: Hate to say it.. Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:46 pm

Jimmy Lee

Jimmy Lee

I see neither of you are mentioning that your favorite source evar (John Berry) provided us with that info.

4Hate to say it.. Empty Re: Hate to say it.. Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:35 pm

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

I heard he’s conserving all his good ideas for his long awaited solo album that we have yet to hear even a single note from. Pillsby’s imaginary solo project is truly the new Chinese Democracy

5Hate to say it.. Empty Re: Hate to say it.. Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:07 pm

Jimmy Lee

Jimmy Lee

WhatIthought189 wrote:I heard he’s conserving all his good ideas for his long awaited solo album that we have yet to hear even a single note from. Pillsby’s imaginary solo project is truly the new Chinese Democracy

I'm gonna go ahead and predict that Pillsby's efforts will be as solid as usual.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum