The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

So yeah. I'm gonna need an apology.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So yeah. I'm gonna need an apology.  Empty So yeah. I'm gonna need an apology. Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:04 pm

BLACK WALL

BLACK WALL

In the history of this community (going back to when this was on forumbb) WIT has cussed others out, belittled multiple members, but has not once been banned for his conduct.

Getting banned from this tiny, close knit community for rightly calling him out was unacceptable - and absent an apology - I'm gone.

Chris.

Amanda Bridges

Amanda Bridges

Chris, on behalf of my husband and as an admin of this forum - I apologize.

Jeff expressed that he got in the heat of the moment yesterday and made a bad choice without thinking.

Let's have dinner, on us. I am so sorry about this.

Amanda

BLACK WALL

BLACK WALL

Amanda Bridges wrote:Chris, on behalf of my husband and as an admin of this forum - I apologize.

Jeff expressed that he got in the heat of the moment yesterday and made a bad choice without thinking.

Let's have dinner, on us. I am so sorry about this.

Amanda

Apology accepted. Thank you.

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

So yeah. I'm gonna need an apology.  Crying10

5So yeah. I'm gonna need an apology.  Empty Re: So yeah. I'm gonna need an apology. Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:53 pm

BLACK WALL

BLACK WALL

WhatIthought189 wrote:So yeah. I'm gonna need an apology.  Crying10

WhatIthought189 wrote:BETRAYAL!!! BETRAYAL!!! BETRAYAL!!! BETRAYAL!!
WHY WASN'T I INVITED!!!! I AM THE MOST LOYAL TUNEHEAD!! I HAVE BEEN THERE SINCE THE BEGINNING!! I WAS THERE THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT AT SANDBAGGER'S!! AND YET I WASN'T INVITED TO AN ENCHANTMENT LISTENING PARTY!!! IS THIS BECAUSE I RIGHTFULLY TOLD MATT NEGUT HIS PLAYING ON GALORE WAS SUBPAR AT BEST TO HIS FACE?? I'M SORRY I'M SO REAL!! HAVE FUN WITH THESE FAKE HEADS LIKE JIMMY LEE AND BUM WALL.

Dude you made the most petulant post in the forums history just a couple of days ago and then wrote off the forum forever. I see your pledge to leave forever lasted less than 24 hours, so are ya feelin' any better or are you just being a condescending douche canoe as per usual?

6So yeah. I'm gonna need an apology.  Empty Re: So yeah. I'm gonna need an apology. Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:54 pm

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

BLACK WALL wrote:
WhatIthought189 wrote:So yeah. I'm gonna need an apology.  Crying10

WhatIthought189 wrote:BETRAYAL!!! BETRAYAL!!! BETRAYAL!!! BETRAYAL!!
WHY WASN'T I INVITED!!!! I AM THE MOST LOYAL TUNEHEAD!! I HAVE BEEN THERE SINCE THE BEGINNING!! I WAS THERE THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT AT SANDBAGGER'S!! AND YET I WASN'T INVITED TO AN ENCHANTMENT LISTENING PARTY!!! IS THIS BECAUSE I RIGHTFULLY TOLD MATT NEGUT HIS PLAYING ON GALORE WAS SUBPAR AT BEST TO HIS FACE?? I'M SORRY I'M SO REAL!! HAVE FUN WITH THESE FAKE HEADS LIKE JIMMY LEE AND BUM WALL.

Dude you made the most petulant post in the forums history just a couple of days ago and then wrote off the forum forever. I see your pledge to leave forever lasted less than 24 hours, so are ya feelin' any better or are you just being a condescending douche canoe as per usual?

So yeah. I'm gonna need an apology.  Giphy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum