The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alright - something’s gotta give

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alright - something’s gotta give  Empty Alright - something’s gotta give Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:04 am

Jimmy Lee

Jimmy Lee

After 8 years of waiting, arguing, theorizing, and wondering if this group of gents we all love for one reason or another was going to release an album. This summer they finally did, and three days after the only fan site on the internet goes down for over two weeks.

Bridges, I love ya. But it’s time for an upgrade from forumotion. We’ve been stuck in the mid 2000’s for a while but the constant outages are getting too much. We’ve already missed out on a lot of important and exciting discussion - so at the very least, let’s buy the domain so this place can be “ours.”

Jimmy

2Alright - something’s gotta give  Empty Re: Alright - something’s gotta give Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:15 am

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

For once, I completely agree with Jimothy.

Greg just released the biggest album of his musical career and where were we? Exchanging emails about it like it was 1998. Fix this, Bridges. If it happens again I’m starting my own forum.

3Alright - something’s gotta give  Empty Re: Alright - something’s gotta give Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:58 pm

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

Funny how quiet you are about this now that TGOE has taken control of this place. Interesting!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]