The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow - Found this on Bandcamp

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wow - Found this on Bandcamp Empty Wow - Found this on Bandcamp Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:47 am

RegularJohn

RegularJohn

New poster here - found this on bandcamp and have never heard anything like it. My bro Timmy Clifford and I smoked a bowl and listened to it together. The only way we can describe it is as meme music. what genre is this band and what are the groups main influences? It’s fun stuff.

2Wow - Found this on Bandcamp Empty Re: Wow - Found this on Bandcamp Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:20 pm

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Jesus. Meme music? Is that what TGOE is now?

Thanks for joining. Without you I wouldn’t of known how far things had fallen.

3Wow - Found this on Bandcamp Empty Re: Wow - Found this on Bandcamp Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:09 pm

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

I have to concur with my friend WIT here, meme music seems to be a bit derogatory towards the group don't you think? Nevertheless, always happy to welcome new tuneheads aboard!

4Wow - Found this on Bandcamp Empty Re: Wow - Found this on Bandcamp Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:06 pm

RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Bridges wrote:I have to concur with my friend WIT here, meme music seems to be a bit derogatory towards the group don't you think? Nevertheless, always happy to welcome new tuneheads aboard!

LOL

My OpInIoN iS mOrE vAlId ThAn YoUrS

This band has like, 10 fans. No need to be gatekeepers with such shitty subjective takes.

Anyone want to get around the answering my questions?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum