The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few thoughts on another Happy Easter + Christian Memes!!!!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PonderofClientelsTime

PonderofClientelsTime

WhatIthought189 wrote:
PonderofClientelsTime wrote:Speechless

A few thoughts on another Happy Easter + Christian Memes!!!! - Page 2 Cc0fe810

As powerful as this one.

A few thoughts on another Happy Easter + Christian Memes!!!! - Page 2 E3pgfp10

LOVE THIS! Thank you for contributing to this thread. Your presence is ALWAYS welcome Smile

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

I caught what you did there, Eric. Not cool. If you do it again I may just have to use my dormant admin powers - consequences be damned.

I love this one. It's definitely how Amanda and I's marriage started. Things have definitely changed a bit as she's had to find herself and through therapy at the church and with a counselor we trust. We have this foundation, though -- and I'm proud of it. While her and I don't attend the church we used to, we've found one that she is more comfortable with and you better believe Jesus has a major role in keeping us in tip top shape. Very Happy

A few thoughts on another Happy Easter + Christian Memes!!!! - Page 2 19518710

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

A few thoughts on another Happy Easter + Christian Memes!!!! - Page 2 C0419a10

Not inherently religious but YOU KNOW Jesus would agree. Sometimes wish Greg would realize he might be with the latter (#4)..

Amanda Bridges

Amanda Bridges

My kind of meme Smile

A few thoughts on another Happy Easter + Christian Memes!!!! - Page 2 7f6ec110

PonderofClientelsTime

PonderofClientelsTime

The church you found to serve both of your beliefs must have been quite interesting! Tehe.

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

PonderofClientelsTime wrote:The church you found to serve both of your beliefs must have been quite interesting! Tehe.

First Congregational on Sundays and I attend Calvary Wednesdays. It’s a balance - but God had us find each other for a reason and we make it work Very Happy

PonderofClientelsTime

PonderofClientelsTime

Bridges wrote:
PonderofClientelsTime wrote:The church you found to serve both of your beliefs must have been quite interesting! Tehe.

First Congregational on Sundays and I attend Calvary Wednesdays. It’s a balance - but God had us find each other for a reason and we make it work Very Happy

Hm, I see. Well I wish you both the best! Very Happy

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Inspiring!! Very Happy A few thoughts on another Happy Easter + Christian Memes!!!! - Page 2 E7ptai10

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

Inspiring!

A few thoughts on another Happy Easter + Christian Memes!!!! - Page 2 27887410

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Pictures like that are so mind-numbingly stupid.

Because the girl isn't doing anything. She isn't healing the world. The only thing she is managing to do is waste band-aids that could otherwise help people. We tell kids this lie that they can change the world and make them think it can be done through an inspiring speech or through a performative action, when in reality, to make any impact at all is much, much harder to comprehend, much less teach, and many aren't ever in a position to do so throughout their lives. But instead of even starting those conversations about how change can be made, we just tell people that little things like this can change the world because of how #inspiring they are.

But sure, don't tell her anything because she thinks she's "healing the world". Mmmkay then.

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

So true. These damn things put my family through hell and a handbasket.

A few thoughts on another Happy Easter + Christian Memes!!!! - Page 2 32426410

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

This comic was designed in the 80's. THE 80'S! We saw this coming. We all did!

A few thoughts on another Happy Easter + Christian Memes!!!! - Page 2 Screen11
A few thoughts on another Happy Easter + Christian Memes!!!! - Page 2 Screen11

Now I'm here alone remembering what was and what could have been

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2