The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumor Mill!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rumor Mill! Empty Rumor Mill! Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:40 pm

Amanda Bridges

Amanda Bridges

Hey again! This thing (forum) still on?

Greg was part of my hubby’s surprise 50th birthday last week and helped make it a big surprise. What was an even BIGGER surprise is he shared a couple of things with us as a shared birthday present (it was my 51st)

He said he and the band are seriously talking about doing a “one off” show this summer in Pocatello to celebrate Travelin’ Again since the planned tour was cancelled due to COVID.

And ALSO, that the band wants to release a surprise “four track single” before taking a break. Greg said he was “100% certain” that he wouldn’t get distracted from Ballad of Olsecles the next time the band plays unless “another great idea like Sounds of Travel III comes along.”

Christopherson was there, too. Said there might be a bit of a hiatus after this summer but that unlike with Galore the band are all on GREAT terms (though he feels bad about where things are with Kip) Sad and that the band will be just one phone call away from hitting the studio to tackle Olsecles Smile

2Rumor Mill! Empty Re: Rumor Mill! Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:38 pm

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

I take it Bridges has settled his beef with Greg, then?

3Rumor Mill! Empty Re: Rumor Mill! Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:54 pm

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

WhatIthought189 wrote:I take it Bridges has settled his beef with Greg, then?

We're good.

I see your melodramatic promise to leave the forum "forever" turned into you coming back just like everyone expected. Welcome back, then.

4Rumor Mill! Empty Re: Rumor Mill! Sun May 01, 2022 12:56 pm

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Bridges wrote:
WhatIthought189 wrote:I take it Bridges has settled his beef with Greg, then?

We're good.

I see your melodramatic promise to leave the forum "forever" turned into you coming back just like everyone expected. Welcome back, then.

Several months is pretty much forever as far as this place goes. Did you notice how the forum died the moment I left?

Don't hate me for doing y'all a favor here. Very Happy

Glad to here you and Greg are back.

5Rumor Mill! Empty Re: Rumor Mill! Tue May 10, 2022 2:46 pm

Stubbes

Stubbes

Evil or Very Mad this band for what they did to Kip.

6Rumor Mill! Empty Re: Rumor Mill! Thu May 12, 2022 11:51 am

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Stubbes wrote: Evil or Very Mad  this band for what they did to Kip.

Dude are you Kip?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum