The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

State of the Tavern

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1State of the Tavern Empty State of the Tavern Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:52 pm

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

Hello fellow Tuneheads! Thank you all for responding to my mass e-mail and re-joining our forum. As many of you know, this forum was taken offline in September of 2015. This decision was a hard one, but from my conversations with Greg it seemed that the demise of TGOE was imminent, and I wanted to respect Greg as he moved on to other projects.

But, I have good news. As stated in the e-mail, some major changes have taken place in The Greg Olsen Experience over the last year. Not only is the band back together (Berry included!), but a new album is set to arrive within the year and even more surprises are in store for us Tuneheads (hint, hint).

I've been asked if there is any way the old forum may be revived. I know there was some cherished content there, but sadly, that forum is lost to history. I know this one is still quite bare in comparison, but I know we tuneheads can make due.

It's a good time to be fans of Greg\'s Solo

2State of the Tavern Empty Re: State of the Tavern Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:13 pm

BLACK WALL

BLACK WALL

Happy to make so new memories with my fellow Tuneheads once again at the Tavern! Greg\'s Solo Greg\'s Solo Greg\'s Solo Greg\'s Solo

3State of the Tavern Empty Re: State of the Tavern Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:35 pm

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Bridges wrote:

I've been asked if there is any way the old forum may be revived. I know there was some cherished content there, but sadly, that forum is lost to history. I know this one is still quite bare in comparison, but I know we tuneheads can make due.

*dies inside*

4State of the Tavern Empty Re: State of the Tavern Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:41 pm

Jimmy Lee

Jimmy Lee

WhatIthought189 wrote:
Bridges wrote:

*dies inside*

Do you like anything?

5State of the Tavern Empty Re: State of the Tavern Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:06 pm

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Seeing your stupidity get routinely owned by the oldheads on the OG Tavern made me very happy.

6State of the Tavern Empty Re: State of the Tavern Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:53 pm

Jimmy Lee

Jimmy Lee

WhatIthought189 wrote:Seeing your stupidity get routinely owned by the oldheads on the OG Tavern made me very happy.

Bridges, I love you but how are you allowing this guy to post things like this unchecked?

7State of the Tavern Empty Re: State of the Tavern Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Twizz

Jimmy Lee wrote:
WhatIthought189 wrote:Seeing your stupidity get routinely owned by the oldheads on the OG Tavern made me very happy.

Bridges, I love you but how are you allowing this guy to post things like this unchecked?

Gob Dance LMAO birdges won't even stand up to WatI for his gal!!!! Rolling on the freak

8State of the Tavern Empty Re: State of the Tavern Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:05 pm

Twizz

Dis all a dumb band for fake internet points anywayz.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum