The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roll Call - Eastern Idaho State Fair

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roll Call - Eastern Idaho State Fair Empty Roll Call - Eastern Idaho State Fair Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:47 am

Amanda Bridges

Amanda Bridges

Who’s all going to Blackfoot for the fair this year? It’s just around the corner. Really excited to watch the K9 “Disc-Connected” show (my hubby and I go every year with our close friend) and to see Gabriel Iglesias. He just cracks us up!

Is anyone else making it up to Blackfoot this year?

2Roll Call - Eastern Idaho State Fair Empty Re: Roll Call - Eastern Idaho State Fair Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:57 am

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Can't believe they booked that hack Marcus, the Funny Man Who Does Tricks again. What a dweeb. I didn't laugh once last year when we sat through his garbage attempts at joke. Excited to see the Offspring though. Pretty Fly (for a White Guy) is a killer song.

3Roll Call - Eastern Idaho State Fair Empty Re: Roll Call - Eastern Idaho State Fair Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:39 pm

Jimmy Lee

Jimmy Lee

Probably gonna pass this year. Think I lost $100 on the Indian Relay Races the last time I went. Next year I'm probably due to go back from some scone nuggets, tho.

4Roll Call - Eastern Idaho State Fair Empty Re: Roll Call - Eastern Idaho State Fair Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:22 pm

Stubbes

Stubbes

Gimme the Pronto Pups!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]