The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Live TGOE experiences

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Live TGOE experiences Empty Best Live TGOE experiences Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:25 pm

BLACK WALL

BLACK WALL

Nothing beats their performance at the 2009 Sandpoint Carnival for me. Nothing will ever top this set.

Celtic Tango
Arabic Ensemble
Indiana Blowhorn
Intercity Dirge
Worldly Progressions (Pillsby's)
Nordic Storm
Swedish Disco Jam

Encore
Viking War
Westward to Nowhere

Did anyone see there 2011 performance? I heard it was iffy but the set looks great. I think I really would have liked the medley and the nod to the Oldheads with the Counting Sheep cover. still wish they capped it with Tainted tho

Last edited by BLACK WALL on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

2Best Live TGOE experiences Empty Re: Best Live TGOE experiences Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:54 pm

Krunk Fact

Krunk Fact

I was at that show in 2011 with my Dad. Mr. Negut was my band teacher and my parents wanted to see him.

I really liked the medley. You could hear emotion in Tim Collins’s voice at that show. Is his vocals quiet for anyone else on the album?

3Best Live TGOE experiences Empty Re: Best Live TGOE experiences Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:28 am

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Nothing beats the true "Oldhead" performance they gave in Ada County in 2004.

My Dad worked for Greg's Dad and Greg was doing performances for his father's company events. Everyone expected Greg to cover Adrian Legg and Airhead (his Dad's favorite band). But Greg did the opposite and played only original material. Greg had incredible stage presence, Rold was at his best, and you could hear the passion in Greg's voice as he sang Westward to Nowhere (he and his Dad were working through a lot then).

I don't know if they'll ever come close to matching their work in 2004 - you just had to be there.

4Best Live TGOE experiences Empty Re: Best Live TGOE experiences Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:27 pm

Twizz

WhatIthought189 wrote:Nothing beats the true "Oldhead" performance they gave in Ada County in 2004.

My Dad worked for Greg's Dad and Greg was doing performances for his father's company events. Everyone expected Greg to cover Adrian Legg and Airhead (his Dad's favorite band). But Greg did the opposite and played only original material. Greg had incredible stage presence, Rold was at his best, and you could hear the passion in Greg's voice as he sang Westward to Nowhere (he and his Dad were working through a lot then). Ma

I don't know if they'll ever come close to matching their work in 2004 - you just had to be there.
U know I think i know somethin that can match their work and thats a 3 year old.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum