The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS and General Pigskin talk!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RegularJohn

RegularJohn

GET IN HERE HAWKS FANS.

Remember when Seattle was supposed to suck for a while? PSYCH. Pete Carrol and co deserves mad props for re-inventing our roster and taking us right back to contention. It's gonna be fun, dawgs!

Just what football team to Idahoans root for anyways? Ah well - all you intellectuals join me here.

Amanda Bridges

Amanda Bridges

Uh oh! The hubby and I are big Broncos fans and might still be upset about 2013. We’ll try to keep it civil Smile

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Seahawks just destroyed the Texans to get Clowney today. Gonna be a good year, John.

RegularJohn

RegularJohn

WhatIthought189 wrote:Seahawks just destroyed the Texans to get Clowney today. Gonna be a good year, John.

HOT DAMN

Amanda Bridges

Amanda Bridges

Keep doubtin' Joe! We saw in 2012 what he's capable of first hand.

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/09/06/joe-flacco-broncos-preview-2019/

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

Drew Lock finished the year so strong. Bronco Nation is in great shape!!

RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Tough loss for my HAWKS today. Ah well still love my team. #12thman

Amanda Bridges

Amanda Bridges

Sigh.. not our year, but I can't wait to see what Drew Lock can do in 2020!

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

Grr.. Grats to the Kansas City Chiefs... that borderline PI penalty on Kelce sure did help them win the Super Bowl but, congrats.. regardless. You were the best team this year. Evil or Very Mad I would have loved to see little Shanny win the Super Bowl after Mike tormented their teams for so long, but Shanny Jr. needs to learn to play to WIN and NOT play not to lose. Shanahan's mismanagement of the Super Bowl was every bit as important as Patrick Mahomes' overrated MVP performance. The Chiefs should be sending a bonus ring to Shanny Jr. just like the Patriots should of when he blew the 28-3 lead against the Patriots in 2016.

It's sure going to be hard for the Chiefs to sign Mahomes to a 250 million dollar deal and keep their dream team, huh? Drew Lock will be cheap and allow Denver to build quite the TEAM to counter the Chiefs star PLAYER. Now that we have a defensive mastermind leading our Broncos, I think we have JUST want the Dr. ordered against Kansas City.

Amanda Bridges

Amanda Bridges

With John's blessing (thank you!! Very Happy Very Happy ) I renamed this to host not only Seattle discussion but general NFL discussion as well.

The Chiefs winning it all really bummed me out. It's hard for me to root against Patrick Mahomes (It's like watching Elway play for the wrong colors Sad ) and he seems like such a stand-up human, but still, the Chiefs. A small part of me was hoping they'd never win the title - oh well, they were the best team.

One thing that's helped is re-watching John Elway's run to the title. I fell in love watching Elway in the Broncos in the early 90's and watching him storm into Camarohead with 80K obnoxious screaming fans and turn Martyball against Kansas City was a thing of beauty.

Enjoy the 90's commercials here too! This is a nostalgia bomb!

RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Amanda Bridges wrote:With John's blessing (thank you!! Very Happy Very Happy ) I renamed this to host not only Seattle discussion but general NFL discussion as well.

The Chiefs winning it all really bummed me out. It's hard for me to root against Patrick Mahomes (It's like watching Elway play for the wrong colors Sad ) and he seems like such a stand-up human, but still, the Chiefs. A small part of me was hoping they'd never win the title - oh well, they were the best team.

One thing that's helped is re-watching John Elway's run to the title. I fell in love watching Elway in the Broncos in the early 90's and watching him storm into Camarohead with 80K obnoxious screaming fans and turn Martyball against Kansas City was a thing of beauty.

Enjoy the 90's commercials here too! This is a nostalgia bomb!

I can't even with this lol!

Amanda I try to be a respectful rival fan, but Igotta say you seem to have sour grapes when its just not necessary. Way better Super Bowl than last year and up there with some of the best - so I don’t even care who won! Chiefs haven't won in a very long tiem and it’s been so cool to see how happy it’s made the fans.

Plus I love the friendship between Mahomes and my guy Smile

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS and General Pigskin talk! Maxresdefault

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS and General Pigskin talk! Denver-broncos-melvin-gordon

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS and General Pigskin talk! Jurrell-casey

Hope Chefs fans are ready - because we're building a smash mouth team on both sides of the ball. A finesse team like the Chiefs are going to be no match for the fundamental team that Elway is building.

I expect Drew Lock to take a couple of steps next year too. This team will feel like it's straight out of a Broncos team of the 90's.

Ah... it's starting to feel like 1996.

Amanda Bridges

Amanda Bridges

Elway has it handled. A defensive genius and elite running game is just what the Dr. ordered. Mahomes is getting (worthy) comparisons to Brett Favre, but we all know how Favre faired against our 97 team. Very Happy

RegularJohn

RegularJohn

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS and General Pigskin talk! Hjp3DmVEEuZQhBXD7

John Schneider is THE MAN!!!! How does he pull of fleecings like this year after year. Dunbar to the HAWKS!!!

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

No room for this kind of defeatist mentality on our TEAM.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Derek Wolfe was interviewed about leaving Denver for the Ravens: &quot;I’m glad I don’t have to play against (Mahomes) twice a year now because he was such a huge pain in the ass.” <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> <a href="https://t.co/qt0wYm9ONA">https://t.co/qt0wYm9ONA</a></p>&mdash; Arrowhead Addict (@ArrowheadAddict) <a href="https://twitter.com/ArrowheadAddict/status/1245825796528173056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 2, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum