The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Album Update

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Album Update Empty Album Update Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:26 am

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

Hey all! According to my source, TGOE is back in the studio today to work on Moscow Boogie. Word is Greg can't quite "crack" the finish to the track.

2Album Update Empty Re: Album Update Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:06 pm

Jimmy Lee

Jimmy Lee

Thanks for the update!

3Album Update Empty Re: Album Update Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:50 pm

Jimmy Lee

Jimmy Lee

Did you ever get an update if they were able to crack the last part of the song? My buddy said their guest vocalist nailed it on the first take after Collins delayed finishing it for "months". Wondering if your source felt the same way..

4Album Update Empty Re: Album Update Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:03 am

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

Looks like we have reason to be excited, James. I know our sources often have different takes, but for the first time I can remember they seems completely in agreement here. Mine says, no joke, that Moscow might end up being the best things they’ve ever done.

5Album Update Empty Re: Album Update Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:47 pm

RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Bridges wrote:Looks like we have reason to be excited, James. I know our sources often have different takes, but for the first time I can remember they seems completely in agreement here. Mine says, no joke, that Moscow might end up being the best things they’ve ever done.

This shit is so interesting to read now. It was worth the wait.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum