The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RUMORS!!: NO ROLD’S GOLD ON NEW ALBUM

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RUMORS!!: NO ROLD’S GOLD ON NEW ALBUM Empty RUMORS!!: NO ROLD’S GOLD ON NEW ALBUM Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:05 pm

Tunehead Man

Tunehead Man

My cousin Jeff told me Rold is gone, kicked to the curb. And John Berry is back. Thoughts?

Stubbes

Stubbes

Tunehead Man wrote:My cousin Jeff told me Rold is gone, kicked to the curb. And John Berry is back. Thoughts?

Yes! I myself have heard that Rold is finding a new home with our favorite banjo player — but you didn’t hear it from me.

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

Hey Tunehead Man! How are you tonight?

Now we all value opinions on the Tavern, we welcome it here even. But what we don’t do is spread potentially slanderous rumors about valued members of the band such as Adam Rold. Now I’m not admin at the moment but I can assure you once that has been corrected you will need to apologize or will you will face a deduction in Olsen Bucks.

All the best,

Bridges

Stubbes

Stubbes

Say it after me! Kip and Thad and Buck and Rold.

Tunehead Man

Tunehead Man

Dude it’s true, Jeff texted me right now he works at Stuger Studios where they are laying down a track called “Boogie With Berry” supposedly as we speak.

PonderofClientelsTime

PonderofClientelsTime

Stubbes wrote:Say it after me! Kip and Thad and Buck and Rold.

Sounds good to me! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum