The Tunehead Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sounds of Travel - The Tournament of Sound - SEMIS

+2
Amanda Bridges
WhatIthought189
6 posters

Sounds of Travel - Pick your TOP TWO

Sounds of Travel - The Tournament of Sound - SEMIS Vote_lcap13%Sounds of Travel - The Tournament of Sound - SEMIS Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Sounds of Travel - The Tournament of Sound - SEMIS Vote_lcap13%Sounds of Travel - The Tournament of Sound - SEMIS Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Sounds of Travel - The Tournament of Sound - SEMIS Vote_lcap25%Sounds of Travel - The Tournament of Sound - SEMIS Vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
Sounds of Travel - The Tournament of Sound - SEMIS Vote_lcap49%Sounds of Travel - The Tournament of Sound - SEMIS Vote_rcap 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Celtic (4 votes) was the top vote getter to get into the semifinals along with Swedish, Viking and Arabic, who had a 3 way tie for 2nd (3 votes).

Choose your TOP TWO tracks for the finals round!!

Amanda Bridges

Amanda Bridges

Easy choices for me! Swedish Disco Jam and the track that started it all (from the first demo!), Arabic Ensemble.

Bridges

Bridges
Admin

I thought it would be a conflict of interest if I voted in the first tourney, but I'll cheat and vote in the second.

Arabic and Celtic are the easy choices for me. Being lucky enough to be the first person Greg showed to Sounds Demos to, I remember thinking these would be the pitch perfect bookends to a powerful first album - and they are the easy choices here.

Jimmy Lee

Jimmy Lee

Swedish & Arabic! Let's goooooo!

PonderofClientelsTime

PonderofClientelsTime

I missed this dog gone it! Would have voted CELTIC and ARABIC! My two favorites from TGOE.

Swedish and Arabic are very well deserved wins and their languages are just mesmerizing to listen to! Ho-ho!

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Yep - interesting that Celtic won the first round but only got a single vote here.

This round definitely didn’t have the fireworks that Round 1 had (before Bridge takes credit for that lemme say I preferred
Round 2)

Onto the finals!

Jimmy Lee

Jimmy Lee

WhatIthought189 wrote:Yep - interesting that Celtic won the first round but only got a single vote here.

This round definitely didn’t have the fireworks that Round 1 had (before Bridge takes credit for that lemme say I preferred
Round 2)

Onto the finals!

Yeah, I legitimately wonder if Celtic was in the top 3 for a lot of folks (like me) but hardly anyone’s true favorite.

Thanks for doing this, Eric. This is fun!

WhatIthought189

WhatIthought189

Jimmy Lee wrote:
WhatIthought189 wrote:Yep - interesting that Celtic won the first round but only got a single vote here.

Round 2)

Onto the finals!

Yeah, I legitimately wonder if Celtic was in the top 3 for a lot of folks (like me) but hardly anyone’s true favorite.

Thanks for doing this, Eric. This is fun!

Yeah definitely, wanted to shake things up a bit.

That actually makes sense. Though I am no fan of the jam my two choices were Arabic and Viking War. I miss the old days where Greg and the band would don Viking outfits and war on stage. Was fun and added a musical theater element to their performances.

Stubbes

Stubbes

DANG IT - I somehow missed all this (saw the announcement in the mailer). I would have MADE SURE Celtic (with Kip Shelling's iconic banjo licks) would have made the finals I dont think it beats Arabic but I woulda made it close. The lack of Shelling in the finals on Sounds final round SUCKS lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum